Welcome back to Our Kitchen! On the menu this morning, Venison Breakfast Casserole.
Venison Breakfast Casserole
- 10 Eggs
- 1 lb. Venison cooked
- 1 lb. Bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese use your favorite
- 8 Grands Flakey Layers Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook venison and bacon
- Grease a 9×13 glass pan
- Place biscuits in the pan and flatten together
- Bake for 10 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, venison, bacon, cheese, and your favorite seasoning (ours are salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika)
- Add egg mixture to the pan and return to the oven. Cook 20 minutes covered and another 20 minutes uncovers, or until eggs are fully cooked
- Top with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on South Carolina Wild are solely those of the authors, and do not reflect official policies, positions, or endorsements of activity or products by the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources.