Welcome back to Our Kitchen! Cold weather is the perfect reason to make classic comfort foods. On the menu tonight, our twist on a classic… Venison Meatloaf.
- 2 lbs. Ground Venison
- 1/8 cup Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Egg
- Italian Breadcumbs
- Bay Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine ground venison, parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and egg together
- Form mixture into a loaf
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs onto a baking sheet
- Place meatloaf onto the baking sheet and cover with breadcrumbs
- Coat meatloaf with ketchup and place two bay leaves on top
- Cook for 45 mins, or until internal temperature is 165 degrees
- Serve hot and enjoy with your favorite sides!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on South Carolina Wild are solely those of the authors, and do not reflect official policies, positions, or endorsements of activity or products by the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources.