Submit your work
South Carolina Wild contributors are invited to share (short stories/photography) nature-related outdoor activities, adventures, projects or events. To submit a story, photos or videos, please follow the steps below.
Please include your name, age and phone number in the body of the email.
What we’re looking for
- South Carolina Wild Contributors should be South Carolina residents in college, high school or middle school, between 13 and 20 years old.
- Short stories or blog posts are welcome (400 to 600 words).
- All submitted content will be reviewed and approved by SCW staff before appearing as part of South Carolina Wild or to be considered for South Carolina Wildlife.
- Submissions may be edited by SCW staff as needed.
- Stories that are exceptional in quality may be featured in South Carolina Wildlife.
- High-resolution, cell phone photography may suffice for digital publication, however photographs should be 2MB in size or larger in order to cross over to print format.
- Videos: Short videos may be submitted to support written content.